Here's what I read:
- The Terror by Dan Simmons (although I started it before the readathon)
- Wonderbook by Jeff VanderMeer (I started this way before, and finished the last 50ish pages)
- Alice by Christina Henry
- Sheltered Vol. 2 by Ed Brisson and Johnnie Christmas
- Saga Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World by Bryan Lee O'Malley
- My Friend Dahmer by Derf Backderf
- The Sunne in Splendour by Sharon Kay Penman (I only got 102 pages in, and anticipate that I will be reading this book for an eternity)
So yeah, I read and/or started every single thing in my pile from the library! I didn't expect to read the comics/graphic novels as quickly as I did, but that's still so much reading and I'm very pleased. And I basically liked every single thing I read too. Some things were better than others (My Friend Dahmer is very dark and upsetting and I think very much worth a read, it's going to stick with me for a while).
Now I'm back to the grind, and when I go on my next trip (in February!) I'll be travelling with my sister so probably won't read quite as much as I did on my Cali14nia trip.
But anyway, things are back to normal now with the blog schedule for a while. I'll see you again on January 8.
- Day 1: 89
- Day 2: 73
- Day 3: 173
- Day 4: 163
- Day 5: 154
- Day 6: 444
- Day 7: 144
- Day 8: 122
- Day 9: 0
- Day 10: 458
- Day 11: 70
- Day 12: 21
- Pages/Day Remaining: 0?!
Post a Comment