Here's the Read-a-Thon intro meme:
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
A couple of places in Saskatchewan.
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm actually really curious about all of the books. I keep going back to To Be or Not To Be, though. I'm beginning to think that Ryan North might be another author who can "have all of my money." Read his Back to the Future novelization review tumblr if you want to know why. Seriously.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I ... haven't really prepared any snacks. I might starve.
- Tell us a little something about yourself!
Not sure what to say about this one so I'll just rehash my blog gimmick for the benefit of any new readers who stop by during the event: I'm an engineer who loves to read, which seems to be quite a rare combination in the profession. All of the books I'm reading today are random rather than List books, although I do have Of Human Bondage on my bookshelf and thought of adding it to the pile.
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first and I'm just happy to be here, really. I won't actually be able to do much reading today because we're interring my Pépé's ashes out of town and then I'm spending some time with the family afterward, but I'm definitely going to try to read as much as I can anyway.